Saturday, September 14, 2013

"sometimes you break your own heart, to set yourself free."

this song has been on repeat for the past week....


She said " I love you know I love you so; when you love someone well you’ve got to let them know.”
And I said:  "Nothing’s changed I love you the same, but when you love someone sometimes you gotta let them go.”

 
She handed me a stone in the perfect shape of a heart,
She said: "I’m gonna take this home for I know you’ll only lose it somewhere after dark,
‘Cause some faces so terribly seem to lose everything you own.”
She didn’t mean it how it sounded, what she meant was she would stay and I would go

 
I said: " I love you know I love you so; when you love someone well you’ve got to let them know
She said: “Nothing’s changed I love you the same, but when you love someone sometimes you gotta let them go”

 
Sometimes you tear it all apart, to see the wood from the trees.
Sometimes you break your own heart to set yourself free.


 


No comments: